The 32F411EDISCOVERY Discovery kit helps users to discover the STM32F411 entry-level microcontrollers in the STM32F4 Series, and develop their applications easily. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F411VET6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, a gyroscope, an e-compass, a digital microphone, an audio DAC with integrated class‑D speaker driver, an OTG Micro-AB connector, LEDs, and push-buttons.
- STM32F411VET6 microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP100 package
- USB OTG FS
- ST MEMS 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- ST MEMS 3D digital linear accelerometer and magnetic sensor
- ST MEMS digital microphone
- Audio DAC with integrated class‑D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD7 (green) VBUS and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two user and reset push-buttons
- Board connectors:
- USB OTG FS Micro-AB connector
- ST-LINK Mini-B USB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to the prototype board and easy probing
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB connector
- External 5 V supply voltage
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 debugger/programmer with mode selection switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK probe (featuring an SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32CubeF4 MCU Package or STSW-STM32136 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofSTM32F411E-DISCO
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-09-21
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||15.0 / 1|