The STM32L-DISCOVERY and 32L152CDISCOVERY kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications.
They are based on an STM32L152RBT6 and an STM32L152RCT6, respectively; and include an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touchkeys.
- STM32L152RBT6 (128 KB Flash memory, 16 KB RAM, 4 KB EEPROM) or STM32L152RCT6 (256 KB Flash memory, 32 KB RAM, 8 KB EEPROM) microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
- DIP28 package
- 24 segments, 4 commons
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32072 package
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.