EVAL-L5963 is an evaluation board supporting the L5963 in PowerSSO-36 slug down voltage regulator. It offers the flexibility to independently supply the various regulators and to work at a frequency different from the free run (250 kHz).
- dc-dc1 working at 1.2 V, 2 MHz
- dc-dc2 working at 5 V, 250 kHz
- Input connector to sync a different working frequency up to 2MHz
- Oscillator on board to change working frequency up to 2MHz
- dc-dc1 and dc-dc2 working up to 3A
- LDO working at 3.3 V, 250 mA
- Possibility to change output voltages
- Jumpers to enable or disable dc-dc
- Jumpers to enable or disable LDO
- Pins to independently supply dc-dc1 and dc-dc2 together with LDO
- Output connectors to check output voltages
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.