Built around the ST75MM power line networking system-on-chip in compliance with the METERS AND MORE standard, the EVALKITST75MM-1 embeds all the additional functions required for a turnkey power line communication node: the AC power supply based on the ALTAIR4-900 and the STM32 microcontroller to either control the system as a stand-alone application or to connect the EVALKITST75MM-1 to an external host.
The typical application environment consists of two or more EVALKITST75MM-1 devices connected to the same mains line, to evaluate the performance in a communication system.
- METERS AND MORE compliant power line communication (PLC) demonstration and development kit based on the ST75MM system-on-chip
- Suitable for PLC evaluation over AC mains network
- Flexible two-board architecture:
- EVALST75MM-1: PLC board based on the ST75MM power line networking system-on-chip compliant to the METERS AND MORE standard
- EVLALTAIR900-M1: wide-range input voltage, 7.5 W power supply board based on the ALTAIR04-900 quasi-resonant current-mode SMPS controller
- STM32 on-board microcontroller to manage the ST75MM device and to facilitate development of a stand-alone PLC node
- USB and JTAG direct access to the STM32 host for programming and usage
- Suitable for CENELEC EN50065 compliant applications in the range of 95 - 148.5 kHz
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.