The STPM34 evaluation board is a class 0.2, dual-phase meter with 2 CTs for power line systems with Vnom= 140 to 300 V(RMS), Inom/ Imax= 5/100 A(RMS), flin= 50/60 Hz ± 10% and Tamb= -40 to +85 °C.
Measured active/reactive power can be output from two programmable LEDs on the board.
The board can be interfaced with a PC running evaluation software through an isolated RS232 port, or through the STEVAL-IPE023V1 USB isolated interface tool for configuration and data reading.
The board also has SPI/UART pins available to interface a microcontroller for application development.
- 0.2% accuracy dual or split-phase meter
- Vnom(RMS)= 140 to 300 V, Inom/Imax(RMS)= 5/100 A, flin= 50/60 Hz ± 10%
- Connector for USB isolated hardware programmer tool STEVAL-IPE023V1 and PC GUI
- RS232 and UART isolated connectors to PC GUI
- SPI/UART switch for device peripheral selection
- 2 programmable LEDs on board
- Digital expansion to external system-on-chip or MCU
- 3.3 V power supply: external or through STEVAL-IPE023V1 isolated USB board
- IEC61000 standard compliant
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EVALSTPM34|| 4 distributors |
Distributor availability ofEVALSTPM34
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-07-15
|Buy now||STPM34|| |
|EAR99||ITALY||45.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
45.0 / 1
Country of Origin