The discovery board SPC582-DIS helps you to discover SPC58B Line Power Architecture® Microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, I/O signals and peripherals at budget price.
Dedicated connectors allow plugging Arduino shields (Arduino-compatible).
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available inside SPC5Studio to support quick evaluation and development.
SPC5Studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), startup routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low-level drivers. SPC5Studio includes a free GCC compiler. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC58 B Line is designed to address automotive vehicle body and gateway applications but as well industrial oriented applications.
The SPC58 B devices feature specific functions to make automotive applications with integrity level up to ASIL-B of ISO 26262. An E2E Community is available on ST WEB.
- SPC582B 32-bit z2 core @80Mhz CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 1MB Code Flash in eQFP64 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and dedicated optional connector to plug a stand-alone JTAG debugger.
- USB Virtual Communication port.
- Two types of extension resources:
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- Extension headers for all device pins and for quick connection to prototyping expansion boards, additional modules and evaluation probing.
- Flexible board power supply:
- USB port (mini B - 5V)
- external sources (DC): 7÷12 V, 5V or 3.3V and 5V
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- Eight LEDs
- 3 Integrated Programmer/Debugger
- 3 LEDs User
- 1 Reset
- 1 Power LED: +5V
- 40MHz Crystal
Recommended for you
Body and Convenience
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.