The STDES-ERH003V1 is an application example mounting on board two PV panels, a rechargeable 120mA Li-Ion battery, the harvesting and power manager system (based on SPV1050), a set of sensors (temperature, air pressure and a 3-axis accelerometer), a low power microcontroller and an RF Sub-Giga transmitter for wireless transmission.
The STDES-ERH003V1 is part of the kit STDES-IDS002V1. Together with the companion board STDES-ERH002V1 (included in the same kit), they are an example of autonomous wireless multi sensor node powered by photovoltaic panels.
The dedicated STSW-IDS002V1 provides a user-friendly GUI able to show the data sensed by the STDES-ERH003V1 and received by the STDES-ERH002V1.
The kit includes a second companion board, STDES-ERH001D, allowing the GUI to show also the TEG module and battery electrical characteristics, SPV1050 conversion efficiency and MPPT accuracy.
- With the companion board STDES-ERH002V1 it realizes an autonomous wireless sensor node based on ULP energy harvester and battery charger SPV1050
- Typical use case with 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor on board
- PV modules soldered on top
- Lithium coin cell battery
- Compatible with STSW-IDS002V1, user-friendly software for remote reading of sensors and monitoring of electrical parameters
- With the companion board STDES-ERH001D (power monitoring board) it allows the monitoring for efficiency and all fundamental electrical parameters
- All ST component offer
- CE Certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- Compliant with Directive 2006/66/EC
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.