The STEVAL-CCA029V1 demonstration board is designed for the evaluation of the TDA7491LP dual BTL class-D audio amplifier.
Due to its high efficiency, the device, assembled in the PSSO36 (slug-down) package, is capable of dissipating heat without any heatsink. Jumpers on the board allow the configuration of the amplifier in order to verify all the features as single-ended or differential inputs, fixed gain settings. Microswitches are also provided to enable the standby and mute functions.
- 5 W + 5 W continuous output power at THD = 10%, RL = 8 Ω, VCC = 9 V
- 5 W + 5 W continuous output power at THD = 10%, RL = 4 Ω, VCC = 6.5 V
- Power supply voltage range: 5 V to 14 V
- Number of channels: 2 BTL (bridge tied load) stereo
- Load impedance: 4 Ω to 8 Ω
- Gain settings: 20 dB, 26 dB, 30 dB, 32 dB
- Undervoltage protection (UVP): 4 V
- External synchronization
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.