The STEVAL-ILD003V2 demonstration board is designed to propose a low-cost analog dimmer topology using a sensitive SCR TS820-600FP. The dimmer can drive typical low-consumption lamps, particularly CFL and LED dimmable lamps.
Through-hole technology is used for the most important components such as LC filter, gate resistor, turn-on delay capacitor, etc., in order to allow board modification, if needed.
The STEVAL-ILD003V2 eliminates flickering thanks to its continuous current applied through the sensitive SCR gate. This dimmer could easily replace a standard low-cost analog Triac light dimmer using a Diac-controlled circuit.
- Operation for 2-wire wall dimmer
- Leading-edge control (compatible with all lamps commonly found on the market)
- Operation on 120 V line rms voltage (98 to 132 V) and 50 Hz or 60 Hz line frequency
- Dimmable power range with halogen, CFL and LED lamps (with 27 °C/W heatsinks mounted on SCRs12:
- 3 to 350 W for 110/120 V rms line
- Maximum operating ambient temperature:60 °C
- Power efficiency @ 350 W / 120 V > 98.5%
- Standby losses @ 120 V < 0.3 W (could be reduced to 0 if potentiometer features a mechanical switch to open the circuit at minimum setting)
- RoHS compliant
- Compliance with EMC standards
- IEC 61000-4-4: criteria A for more than 4 kV
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STEVAL-ILD003V2|| 3 distributors |
Distributor availability ofSTEVAL-ILD003V2
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-07-05
|Buy now||TS820|| |
|EAR99||ITALY||93.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
93.0 / 1
Country of Origin