The STEVAL-ILL060V1 is a high brightness LED array driver evaluation board with diagnostics based on STMicroelectronics’ automotive-grade low voltage, 16-bit constant current LED sink driver STAP16DPPS05.
The LED driver is configured and controlled through an 8-bit automotive-grade STM8A microcontroller via an SPI interface. An A5974D DC-DC converter, also automotive-grade, provides the voltages and power needed for overall operation of the board.
- 6 - 24 VDC power supply with reverse voltage protection, short-circuit protection and input surge protection and standard DC jack input
- Backward/forward transition switch to change modes
- SWIM connector for MCU programing and debugging
- Connector for LIN development and evaluation
- Potentiometer to change brightness and speed of patterns
- 32 white LEDs (PLCC 4)
- 8 jumpers to simulate open-circuit error
- 4 jumpers, to simulate short-circuit error
- USB-UART bridge to interface board with GUI
- Demonstrates pre-configured patterns (with adjustable brightness/speed) such as rolling text, wave effect, dot sequence, etc. in stand-alone mode
- Demonstrates basic mode or frame programming mode with GUI SW
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STEVAL-ILL060V1||1 distributors||Buy now||STAP16DPPS05; STM8AF6266||
|-||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||52.0 / 1|