The STEVAL-ILL062V1 evaluation board is a high brightness LED array driver application based on the 16 channel, constant current LED sink driver STP16CPC26 from STMicroelectronics.
The LED driver is configured and controlled through an 8-bit STM8S microcontroller via SPI interface.
The industrial-grade L7981D DC-DC converter provides the voltages and power for the overall functioning of the board.
- Demonstrates pre-configured patterns (with adjustable brightness/speed) such as rolling text, wave effect, dot sequence, etc.
- LED test points
- Potentiometer to change brightness and speed of patterns
- SWIM connector to program microcontroller
- Push buttons (backward/forward) to change between modes
- DC supply connector: 6 V - 24 V
- 32 white LEDs
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.