The STEVAL-TTM001V1 evaluation kit is designed to demonstrate the highly efficient ST automotive-grade 100 V STripFET F7 series Power MOSFETs and BLDC motor driver IC operating in typical automotive low voltage (car battery up to 48 V), high current motor control applications.
The kit has two boards to sense and condition currents and a driver board with a programmable L9907 FET driver with full diagnostics to manage all 36 STH315N10F7 Power MOSFETs on a separate power board also included in the kit.
The driver board also includes an ST motor control connector to interface with any compatible ST motor control board (not included in the kit), and various other connectors and jumpers for monitoring and protection, motor position feedback information, and auxiliary power.
- Low voltage, high current inverter kit with the following boards (not available separately)
- Power board with the following features:
- insulated metal substrate (IMS) for efficient cooling
- hosts 36 STH315N10F7 power MOSFETs in the H²PAK-6 (6 switch) package
- Decoupling gate resistors (2.2 Ω)
- 3-shunt resistors ground referred for current sensing (optional)
- 3 NTCs for thermal protection
- Driver board with the following features:
- Based on L9907 three phase gate driver AEC-Q100 qualified
- 34-pin Motor Control connector
- Full diagnostic via SPI
- Current sense amplifiers
- overvoltage, undervoltage and overcurrent with VDS drop monitoring, overtemperature and shutdown
- Programmable gate current capability
- Bulk capacitor board
- Current sensing board
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofSTEVAL-TTM001V1
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-02
|Buy now||STH315N10F7, L9907||
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||460.0 / 1|