The STEVAL-VP013B1B is a compact and efficient solution for AC-DC power supplies, which can convert voltages from the main line down to 5 V output.
The board is highly efficient and features extremely low input power consumption under no load and light load conditions due to the low current consumption and low VCC voltage of the VIPer013B. Also, the pulse skip feature embedded in the IC eliminates inductor flux-runaway that is typically present during the startup phase of a buck converter.
- Buck topology
- Input power consumption:
- 20 mW at 230 VAC in no load condition
- 400 mW at 230 VAC in 250 mW load
- Input voltage: 60 to 300 VAC
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Output current: 100 mA
- Switching frequency: 60 kHz with jittering
- Max ambient. temperature: 60 °C
- Automatic restart protections: OLP, short-circuit, VCC clamp, max duty cycle counter, thermal shutdown
- Pulse-skip protection to prevent flux-runaway
- Dimensions: 27 mm x 24 mm
- Meets IEC55022 Class B conducted EMI even with reduced EMI filter, thanks to the frequency jittering feature
- VIPer013B 800V avalanche rugged technology and embedded protections ensure enhanced system reliability
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.