The STM32H7B3I-DK Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M7 core-based STM32H7B3LIH6QU microcontroller.
The STM32H7B3I-DK Discovery kit is used as a reference design for user application development before porting to the final product, thus simplifying the application development.
The full range of hardware features available on the board helps users enhance their application development by an evaluation of almost all peripherals (such as USB OTG_HS, microSD, USART, FDCAN, audio DAC stereo with audio jack input and output, camera, SDRAM, Octo-SPI Flash memory and RGB interface LCD with capacitive touch panel). ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectors provide easy connection to extension shields or daughterboards for specific applications.
STLINK-V3E is integrated into the board, as an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU and the USB Virtual COM port bridge.
The STM32H7B3I-DK board comes with the STM32CubeH7 MCU Package, which provides an STM32 comprehensive software HAL library as well as various software examples.
- STM32H7B3LIH6QU Arm®-based microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 1.4 Mbyte of RAM in BGA225 package
- 4.3" (480x272 pixels) TFT color LCD module including a capacitive touch panel with RGB interface
- Wi‑Fi® module compliant with 802.11 b/g/n
- USB OTG HS
- Audio codec
- 512-Mbit Octo-SPI NOR Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM
- 2 user LEDs
- User and Reset push-buttons
- Fanout daughterboard
- 1x FDCAN
- Board connectors:
- Camera (8 bit)
- USB with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- Audio jack for external speakers
- microSD™ card
- TAG-Connect 10-pin footprint
- Arm® Cortex® 10-pin 1.27mm-pitch debug connector over STDC14 footprint
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
- STMod+ expansion connector
- Audio daughterboard expansion connector
- External I2C expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS, USB OTG HS connector, or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.