The STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for Arm® Cortex®-M33 with TrustZone® and ARMv8-M mainline security extension core-based STM32L562QEI6QU microcontroller, with 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 256 Kbytes of SRAM.
The STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit makes use of the STM32L562QEI6QU innovative ultra-low-power oriented features to enable prototyping for many wearable or sensor applications, with state-of-the-art energy efficiency, secure boot, and TrustZone-based software isolation.
For even more user-friendliness, the onboard STLINK-V3 debugger provides out-of-the-box loading and debugging capabilities, as well as USB Virtual COM port bridge.
- STM32L562QEI6QU microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 256 Kbytes of SRAM in BGA132 package
- 1.54" 240 x 240 pixel-262K color TFT LCD module with parallel interface and touch-control panel
- USB Type-C™ Sink device FS
- On-board Energy Meter: 300 nA to 150 mA measurement range with dedicated USB interface
- SAI Audio CODEC
- MEMS digital microphones
- 512-Mbit Octal-SPI Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 low energy module
- iNEMO 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- 2 user LEDs
- User and Reset push-buttons
- Board connectors:
- USB Type-C™
- microSD™ card
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- JTAG debugger
- DPM dynamic-power measurement interface for external device
- STMod+ expansion connector with fan-out expansion board for Wi-Fi®, Grove and mikroBUS™ compatible connectors
- PMOD expansion connector
- Audio MEMS daughterboard expansion connector
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeL5 MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs): Keil® MDK-ARM, IAR™ EWARM, GCC-based IDEs
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.