The STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for Arm® Cortex®-M33 with Arm® TrustZone® and ARMv8-M mainline security extension core-based STM32L562QEI6QU microcontroller, with 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 256 Kbytes of SRAM.
The STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit makes use of the STM32L562QEI6QU innovative ultra-low-power oriented features to enable prototyping for many wearable or sensor applications, with state-of-the-art energy efficiency, secure boot, and TrustZone-based software isolation.
For even more user-friendliness, the on-board STLINK-V3E debugger provides out-of-the-box loading and debugging capabilities, as well as USB Virtual COM port bridge.
- STM32L562QEI6QU microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 256 Kbytes of SRAM in BGA132 package
- 1.54" 240 × 240 pixel-262K color TFT LCD module with parallel interface and touch-control panel
- USB Type-C™ Sink device FS
- On-board energy meter: 300 nA to 150 mA measurement range with a dedicated USB interface
- SAI Audio CODEC
- MEMS digital microphones
- 512-Mbit Octal-SPI Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 Low Energy module
- iNEMO 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- 2 user LEDs
- User and reset push-buttons
- Board connectors:
- USB Type-C™
- microSD™ card
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- JTAG debugger
- DPM dynamic-power measurement interface for external device
- STMod+ expansion connector with fan-out expansion board for Wi‑Fi®, Grove and mikroBUS™ compatible connectors
- Pmod™ expansion connector
- Audio MEMS daughterboard expansion connector
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeL5 MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and STM32CubeIDE
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.