The STOTG04ES is a USB On-The-Go full-speed transceiver. It provides complete physical layer solution for any USB-OTG device. It contains VBUS charge pump and comparators, ID line detector and interrupt generator, and the USB differential driver and receivers. The STOTG04 transceiver is suitable for mobile and battery powered devices because of its low power consumption and power down operating mode.
The transceiver is capable of operation in several different modes. It can operate in basic USB-OTG mode, as an UART transceiver or in audio mode. Behavior of the transceiver is fully configurable through the two-wire I2C serial bus. The transceiver supports session request protocol and host negotiation protocol.
- Integrated pull-up/-down resistors
- Ability to control external charge pump for higher VBUS currents
- +1.6V to +3.6V Digital power supply and +2.7V to +5.5V analog supply voltage range
- ±6kV ESD protection on all USB pins (contact discharge)
- Ideal for system ASICs with built-in USB OTG dual role core
- Power-down mode with very low power consumption for battery powered devices
- –40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
- Available In QFN-24
- Supports the session request protocol (SRP) and host negotiation protocol (HNP)
- Standard digital interface compliant with the OTG transceiver specification
- Meets the requirements of the universal serial bus specification revision 2.0 And the on-the-go supplement to the USB 2.0 specification
- Three operating modes: USB, UART and audio
- Analog car kit-compatible
- Capable of 12Mbit/s full-speed and 1.5Mbit/s low-speed modes of operation
- 35mA Typical VBUS Charge pump output current for 3.3V supply voltage
- Configurable using I2C serial interface
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.