The M24C16-DFCU is a 16-Kbit I2C-compatible EEPROM assembled in a four balls ultra thin chip scale package (WLCSP).
The device is accessed by a simple serial I2C compatible interface running up to 1 MHz.
The M24C16-DFCU memory array is based on advanced true EEPROM technology (Electrically Erasable Programmable Memory), organized as 128 pages of 16 bytes, with a data integrity improved with an embedded Error Correction Code logic.
The M24C16-DFCU offers an additional Identification Page (16 bytes) in which the ST device identification can be read. This page can also be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be later permanently locked in read-only mode.
- RoHS compliant and halogen free WLCSP(ECOPACK2®)
- Compatible with all I2C bus modes
- 1 MHz
- 400 kHz
- Memory array:
- 16 Kbits (2 Kbytes) of EEPROM
- Page size: 16 bytes
- Additional Write lockable page(Identification page)
- Supply voltage range:
- 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range
- VCC = 1.7 V : -40°C / +85°C
- VCC = 1.6 V : -40°C (Read) / 0°C (Write) / +85°C
- Schmitt trigger inputs for noise filtering
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Random and sequential read modes
- ESD protection
- Human Body Model: 4 kV
- Write cycle endurance
- 4 million Write cycles at 25 °C
- 1.2 million Write cycles at 85 °C
- More than 200-years data retention
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.