The M34E02-F is a 2-Kbit I2C-compatible EEPROM (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory) organized as 256 × 8 bits.
The M34E02-F can be accessed with a supply voltage from 1.7 V to 5.5 V and operates with a clock frequency of 400 kHz (or less), over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C / +85 °C.
- 2-Kbit EEPROM for DDR1, DDR2 and DDR3 serial presence detect
- Backward compatible with the M34C02
- Permanent and reversible software data protection for lower 128 bytes
- 100 kHz and 400 kHz I2C bus serial interface
- Single supply voltage:
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Byte and Page Write (up to 16 bytes)
- Self-timed write cycle
- Noise filtering
- Schmitt trigger on bus inputs
- Noise filter on bus inputs
- Enhanced ESD/latch-up protection
- More than 1 million erase/write cycles
- More than 40 years’ data retention
- ECOPACK®(RoHS compliant) packages
- ECOPACK2®(RoHS-compliant and Halogen-free)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.