The LSM6DSRX is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope with an extended full-scale range for the gyroscope, up to 4000 dps, and high stability over temperature and time.
The LSM6DSRX supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 9 kbytes with FIFO compression up to three times for dynamic data batching.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The LSM6DSRX has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps.
The LSM6DSRX embeds a broad range of advanced functions supporting Android wearable sensors and programmable sensors (suitable for activity recognition).
The LSM6DSRX embeds a Machine Learning Core able to identify if a data pattern matches an activity in a user-defined set of classes, reducing power consumption and increasing performance of the sensor.
The LSM6DSRX is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Extended full-scale range for gyroscope up to 4000 dps
- High stability over temperature and time
- Smart FIFO up to 9 kbytes
- Android compliant
- Auxiliary SPI for OIS data output for gyroscope and accelerometer
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- SPI / I²C & MIPI I3CSM serial interface with main processor data synchronization
- Supports sensor synchronization S4S for Qualcomm, full spec compliant (I²C, MIPI I3CSM, SPI)
- Advanced pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant Motion Detection, tilt detection
- Programmable Finite State Machine: accelerometer, gyroscope, and external sensors
- Machine Learning Core
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video tutorial shows how to easily configure a silicon-embedded advanced pedometer feature, using ST’s new generation of iNEMO™ Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.