The STM32F303x6/8 family incorporates the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 72 MHz frequency embedding a floating point unit (FPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory, 12 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32F303x6/8 microcontrollers offer up to two fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), up to three ultra-fast comparators, an operational amplifier, three DAC channels, a low-power RTC, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, one timer dedicated to motor control, and four general-purpose 16-bit timers. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: one I2C, one SPI, up to three USARTs and one CAN.
The STM32F303x6/8 family operates in the –40 to +85 °C and –40 to +105 °C temperature ranges from 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allow the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F303x6/8 family offers devices in 32 and 64-pin packages.
Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
Key FeaturesCore: Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with FPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division, 90 DMIPS (from CCM), DSP instruction
- Up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 12 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity check
- Routine booster: 4 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus with HW parity check (CCM)
CRC calculation unit
Reset and supply management
- Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VDD,VDDA voltage range: 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC (up to 64 MHz with PLL option)
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
Up to 51 fast I/O ports, all mappable on external interrupt vectors, several 5 V-tolerant
7-channel DMA controller
Up to two ADC 0.20 μs (up to 21 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, single-ended / differential mode, separate analog supply from 2.0 to 3.6 V
Temperature sensorUp to three 12-bit DAC channels with analog supply from 2.4 V to 3.6 V
Three ultra-fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 2 to 3.6 V
One operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminals accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
Up to 18 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkeys, linear and rotary touch sensors
Up to 11 timers
- One 32-bit timer and one 16-bit timer with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- One 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timer, with up to 6 PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with 2 IC/OCs, 1 OCN/PWM, deadtime generation, emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers (independent, window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Up to two 16-bit basic timers to drive DAC
Calendar RTC with alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop
- CAN interface (2.0 B Active) and one SPI
- One I2C with 20 mA current sink to support Fast mode plus, SMBus/PMBus
- Up to 3 USARTs, one with ISO/IEC 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control
Debug mode: serial wire debug (SWD), JTAG
96-bit unique ID
All packages ECOPACK®2 compliant
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Getting Started with the P-NUCLEO-IHM001
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 32 7x7x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.