The STM32U575 and STM32U585 microcontrollers extend the STM32 ultra-low-power portfolio.
- an Arm® Cortex®-M33 processor core running at 160 MHz with TrustZone® for Armv8-M
- digital signal processing (DSP)
- a floating-point unit (FPU)
The STM32U575 portfolio offers from 1 to 2 Mbytes of flash memory and from 48- to 169-pin packages.
The STM32U585 is available with 2 Mbytes of flash memory and provides an additional encryption accelerator engine (AES, PKA, and OTFDEC).
All the packages are available with or without an embedded SMPS (DC/DC buck voltage regulator).
Discover our portfolio
- Built-in, certified security features take cyber protection to a new level and streamline your IoT design process.
- Reduce your energy budget with the innovative low power background autonomous mode (LPBAM) with DMA and autonomous peripheral in low-power mode