- The STM32U595 and STM32U5A5 microcontrollers extend the STM32 ultra-low-power portfolio. They offer enhanced performance thanks to:
- an Arm® Cortex®-M33 processor core running at 160 MHz with TrustZone® for Armv8-M
- digital signal processing (DSP)
- a floating-point unit (FPU)
Built on an ultra-low power platform, the STM32U595/U5A5 MCUs provide a high level of integration.
- The STM32U595 MCUs offer from 2 to 4 Mbytes of flash memory.
- An additional encryption accelerator engine is also included (AES, PKA, and OTFDEC) for the STM32U5A5 MCUs.
The STM32U595/U5A5 MCUs are the first of the STM32 family to provide 4 Mbytes of flash memory.
They are available in 64- to 169-pin packages.
- Advanced HMI
- Point of sales (POS)
- Home appliances
- White goods
- Smart thermostats
- Small electrics vehicles
- Smart speakers
Discover our portfolio
- Power efficiency: ultra-low power platform lowers energy consumption. STM32U5 efficiency is among the best in the industry (benchmarks available in the product presentation)
- STM32U595/STM32U5A5 can run data-intensive applications thanks to up to 4 Mbytes of flash memory and 2.5 Mbytes of RAM
- More connectivity: USB with high-speed integrated PHY
- Room for future product upgrades: packages are 100% pin-to-pin compatible within the family
Recommended for you
Events and Seminars