The ST25R95 is an integrated transceiver IC for contactless applications.
The ST25R95 manages frame coding and decoding in Reader and card emulation modes for standard applications such as near field communication (NFC), proximity and vicinity standards.
The ST25R95 supports ISO/IEC 14443 Type A communication in reader and card emulation modes, and ISO/IEC 14443 Type B, ISO/IEC15693, and FeliCa in reader mode.The ST25R95 embeds an analog front end to provide the 13.56 MHz air interface.
The ST25R95 also supports the detection, reading and writing of NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 tags, and an SPI interface to communicate with the host controller.
- Belonging to ST25 family that includes all NFC/RF ID tag and reader products from STMicroelectronics
- Operating modes supported:
- Card emulation (ISO/IEC 14443-3 Type A)
- Hardware features
- Dedicated internal frame controller
- Highly integrated analog front end (AFE) for RF communications
- Transmission and reception modes
- Optimized power management
- Tag detection mode
- Field detection mode
- RF communication at 13.56 MHz
- NFC-A / ISO14443A reader mode
- NFC-B / ISO14443B reader mode
- NFC-F / FeliCa™ reader mode
- NFC-V / ISO15693 reader mode
- NFC-A / ISO14443A card emulation
- MIFARE® Classic compatible
- Communication interfaces with a host controller
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) slave interface up to 2 Mbps
- Up to 528-byte command/reception buffer (FIFO) depending on communication protocol
- 32-lead, 5x5 mm, very thin fine pitch quad flat (VFQFPN) ECOPACK2 package
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
Package:VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0
VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.