The ST25TA512B and ST25TA02KB devices are NFC tag ICs, with an optional general purpose output available on ST25TA02KB-D and ST25TA02KB-P.
They embed an up to 2 -Kbit EEPROM, and can be operated from a 13.56 MHz RFID reader or an NFC phone.
The ST25TA512B, ST25TA02KB,
ST25TA02KB-D and ST25TA02KB-P devices are NFC Forum Type 4 Tags.
They communicate using the ISO/IEC 14443 Type A protocol, and feature a digital signature generated by TruST25™ (a set of software and procedures) used to prove the origin of the chip in cloning detection.
- Contactless interface
- NFC Forum Type 4 Tag, certified by the NFC Forum
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A
- 106 kbps data rate
- Internal tuning capacitance: 50 pF
- Up to 256-byte (2-Kbit) EEPROM
- Support NDEF data structure
- Data retention: 200 years
- Endurance: 1 million erase-write cycles
- Read up to 256 bytes in a single command
- Write up to 54 bytes in a single command
- Chaining capability
- 7-byte unique identifier (UID)
- 128-bit password protection
- 20-bit event counter with anti-tearing
- Product identification and protection
- TruST25™ digital signature
- UFDFPN5 ECOPACK®2
- Digital output
GPO: configurable general purpose output
- driven by an open drain transistor, available on ST25TA02KB-D only
- enabling no DC consumption (CMOS output buffer), available on ST25TA02KB-P only.
- GPO: configurable general purpose output
- Contactless interface
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|75UM GOLD BUMPED DICE||Industrial||N/A|
|GOLD BUMPED DICE||Industrial||N/A|
75UM GOLD BUMPED DICE
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Step 1: Purchase Discovery kit, Nucleo board or Evaluation boardCLOUD-ST25TA02KB
Evaluation board for ST25TA seriesST25-TAG-BAG-A
The ST25-TAG-BAG-A contains six different items based on ST25TA02K and ST25TA64K, two NFC Forum Type 4 Tag ICs with, respectively, 2- and 64-Kbit EEPROMST25-TAG-BAG-E
The ST25-TAG-BAG-E contains eight different items based on ST25TA02K and ST25TA64K, two NFC Forum Type 4 Tag ICs with, respectively, 2-Kbit and 64-Kbit EEPROMST25-TAG-BAG-U
The ST25-TAG-BAG-U contains five different items (five for each type), all of them based on NFC Forum Type 5 Tag ICs (ST25TV512 and ST25TV02K) or on NFC Forum Type 4 Tag ICs (ST25TA02KB and ST25TA64K).
Step 2: Download associated softwareSTSW-ST25PC001
Windows® PC software for ISO15693, ISO14443-A/B, NFC and industrial readersSTSW-ST25SDK001
Software Development Kit for ST25 Tags and Dynamic TagsSTSW-ST25001
Application executable of the "NFC Tap" Android app for ST25 product familySTSW-ST25IOS001
Application executable of the "NFC Tap" iOS app for ST25 product family
Step 3: Get trainedST25TA NFC Tags Product Presentation
ST25TA NFC Tags Product Presentation