The ST95HF is an integrated transceiver IC for contactless applications.
The ST95HF manages frame coding and decoding in Reader and Card Emulation modes for standard applications such as Near Field Communication (NFC), proximity and vicinity standards.
The ST95HF embeds an Analog Front End to provide the 13.56 MHz Air Interface.
The ST95HF supports ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B communication in Reader and Card Emulation modes, ISO/IEC 15693 (single or double subcarrier in Reader mode only) and ISO/IEC 18092 communication protocols in Reader and Card Emulation modes.
The ST95HF also supports the detection, reading and writing of NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 tags.
- Belonging to ST25 family, that includes all NFC/RF ID tag and reader products from STMicroelectronics
- Operating modes supported:
- Card Emulation (ISO/IEC 14443-3 Type A)
- Hardware features
- Dedicated internal frame controller
- Highly integrated Analog Front End (AFE) for RF communications
- Transmission and reception modes
- Optimized power management
- Tag Detection mode
- Field Detection mode
- RF communication @13.56 MHz
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B in Reader and Card Emulation modes
- ISO/IEC 15693 in Reader mode
- ISO/IEC 18092 in Reader and Card Emulation modes
- MIFARE® Classic compatible
- Communication interfaces with a Host Controller
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) Slave interface up to 2 Mbps
- Up to 528-byte command/reception buffer (FIFO) depending on communication protocol
- 32-lead, 5x5 mm, very thin fine pitch quad flat (VFQFPN) ECOPACK®2 package
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.