The ALL-200G Gang Device Programmer is designed to provide high quality programming platform for new released IC products on the market especially for high-density FLASH units.
ALL-200G works with multiple Socket Boards to perform multisite programming for limited/mass production.
- Excellent performance: ALL-200G extremely high freq. core circuit design significantly cuts down programming time of high-density memory products.
- Wide range of IC coverage: ALL-200G supports a wide range of IC products including EEPROM, Serial EE, SPI memory, NOR/NAND FLASH, MPU/MCU product types, and DIP, SDIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFP, QFN, SON, BGA package types.
- Easy to setup & operate: ALL-200G setup and operation can be done easily by connecting Device Programmer to PC with Windows OS through USB port, load data file or read Master IC, then select functional options (Program, Verify, Auto…) to start programming.
- Site-independent parallel programming: ALL-200G can be setup for multisite operation when production required. Up to 8 sites x 8 sets = 64 sites can be programmed simultaneously to maximize production.
- High expansion flexibility: Easy to expand programming types for various ICs by simply replacing appropriate Socket Boards on top of Programmer.
- Timely software support: The supporting software is updated weekly on HI-LO web site for checking / retrieving through internet easily. Programming of new products will not be neglected after purchasing.
- World-wide service: Distribution channel covers 35 countries worldwide, all inquiries / problems can be served easily and timely.