IEC 61850 library by JPEmbedded features an object-oriented design and is implemented in C ++ language. This hardware platform-independent solution is easy to integrate on any device with or without an operating system. Other advantages of our product are its high configurability in terms of functionality and resources used and very low memory footprint which is especially important for embedded devices. Depending on the data model and functionality of the specific device, memory usage could be as low as 240 kB of Flash and 150 kB of RAM. The library supports editions 1, 2, and 2.1 of the standard. The library is delivered as a source code and it features a royalty-free licensing model.
- MMS server
- MMS client
- Dynamic and static data model reading
- Buffered and unbuffered reporting
- Control model
- Setting groups
- GOOSE (publisher and subscriber)
- Routable GOOSE (publisher and subscriber)
- Sampled values (publisher and subscriber)
- Routable Sampled Values (publisher and subscriber)
- Data Model Discovery
- Service Tracking
- Cybersecurity IEC 62351
- Cybersecurity - encryption of GOOSE / sampled value with keys distributed via GDOI protocol (62351-9)
Compliance of JPEmbedded’s library with EN 61850 standard has been confirmed by successful certifications by DNV and Instytut Energetyki.