The System-in-Package iMCP HT32SX provides a ready-to-use connectivity solution for IoT applications using Sigfox network worldwide in all zones RC1~RC7 and switching zones automatically via Monarch feature.
With its small dimensions, high performance and low power consumption provides the best out-of-the-box experience and faster time to market for IoT product developers, reducing overall NRE costs.
With the ARM Cortex M0+ 32bit, STM S2-LP low power transceiver and Power amplifier, it combines all the advantages, integration and convenience of advanced semiconductor packaging technology into a single chip.
For simple tracking applications the final solution will just need the antenna and the battery to be connected to the chip. For more complex applications, chip internal memory and GPIOs for external sensors or other devices are available.
Consult complete specification, application notes and reference designs on Github
Product submitted to Portaria 356 (Design in Brazil seal).
Certifications: Sigfox verified; ANATEL
- Small size: 13x13x1.35mm LGA – 32 pads package
- Integrated 50 MHz crystal
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ (STM32L052x8)
- 64 kB internal memory for Sigfox + embedded application (other options on demand)
- 8 KB RAM
- TX output power up to +22 dBm / RX sensitivity: -128 dBm
- Excellent power consumption
- Rx 18 mA
- Tx Low Power 27 mA (@ 12 dBm)
- Tx High Power 150 mA (@ 22.5 dBm)
- Sleep mode 3.5 μA
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +75°C
- Diversity of communication interfaces.
Sigfox Monarch System-in-package
Various IoT applications such as:
- Smart home,
- Wireless alarm systems,
- Industry 4.0,
- Building automation,
- Smart metering,
- Smart lighting systems.