The G54S is an industrial-grade Single Board Computer based on the STM32MP13X MPU.
The G54S SBC supports up to 1GB DDR3L, 16Mb QSPI Flash, and Micro SD support along with a wide range of interfaces on a compact 85mm x 56mm form factor.
It features a single-core A7 processor, with up to 1GB of DDR3L RAM, and also optionally up to 128GB of eMMC storage. It also has a wide range of I/O ports, including Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 ports, and expansion connectors.
The STM32MP13X SBC is a versatile platform that can be used for a wide range of applications, such as Industrial and Factory Automation, Metering, Smart houses, Point of sales, Medical and healthcare, EV chargers, etc.
- STM32MP131 or MP133 or MP135 MPU with Arm Cortex-A7
- Up to 1GB DDR3L, 16Mb QSPI NOR Flash, 4GB eMMC Flash
- Micro SD slot
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Jack
- 1 x USB2.0 OTG Micro-B Connector
- 1 x USB2.0 Header
- 1 x Debug UART Connector
- 1 x RTC Battery Connector
- 3 x Expansion Connectors with support for: 4 x UART(2 with flow control), 2 x CAN, 2 x SPI, 5 x PWM, 2 x ADC, 2 x I2S, 1 x I2C, 1 x JTAG, 2 x Temper, GPIOs
- DC 12V Input
- -40°C to +85°C Industrial Grade
- 100 mm x 72 mm (Pico ITX Form Factor)
- Linux OS