STM32MP133 microprocessors are based on a single Arm® Cortex®-A7 core running up to 1 GHz, combined with a CAN FD interface and dual Ethernet ports.
- STM32MP133 MPUs offer cost- & energy-efficient processing with certified security. The STM32MP133 lines bring advanced security features, including:
- a cryptographic accelerator for hardware robustness,
- memory protections against illegal access control,
- code isolation mechanisms for runtime protection,
- functions to ensure platform authentication during the product lifecycle,
- and a complete security ecosystem.
The STM32MP13 MPUs target entry-level Linux, bare metal, or RTOS systems, with Microsoft Azure RTOS pre-integrated.
The STM32MP133 line is available in 3 different packages for a cost-efficient PCB architecture.