Lauterbach's PowerTrace system
Lauterbach's PowerTrace system provides full insights of what an embedded system is doing without impacting its real-time performance in any way. It ensures bringing embedded designs based on ST microcontrollers to market faster and more reliably than ever.
Key benefits are:
- Determination of the performance of applications and data coverage for certifying safety-critical applications
- Supporting On-Chip- and Off-Chip-Trace and all trace protocols used by ST microcontrollers
- Simultaneously inspect of hypervisor, guest operating systems, device drivers, interrupt service routines, middleware and the application software
- Saving ultra long-term test data (hours to weeks of run-time) by streaming the trace data to a local PC
- Recording trace from several cores at the same time using a mix of heterogenous or homogenous processor architectures
Lauterbach’s PowerTrace modules collect information while the system under examination is running normally, without interruption.