Percepio DevAlert provides IoT device monitoring with remote diagnostics for use in system testing, field testing, and deployment. DevAlert notifies developers about important anomalies in IoT software, such as runtime errors, and provides a recording for visual trace diagnostics. Once an improved solution is ready, it can be dispatched as an over-the-air update via the cloud connection.
DevAlert Sandbox offers a free, time-limited evaluation of DevAlert. It lets users experience a full DevAlert setup directly in their web browser using a simulated STM32F4 device without having to write any code. A ready-to-run application is included with source code and Eclipse development tools, allowing developers to explore use-cases of software anomaly monitoring, and expand the solutions to their own projects.
Business Drivers for IoT Device Developers:
- Surpass the competition with data-driven software improvements based on real-world usage of your product
- Drive customer satisfaction and positive reviews through continuous improvement— which in turn drives product sales
- Increase product reliability and reduce liability risks through immediate awareness and response to product issues
- Decrease the costs of customer support and product returns
- Get your products to market faster
Benefits of IoT Device Monitoring:
- Improve software reliability—detect and fix bugs quickly and with confidence
- Improve hardware reliability—detect software errors caused by hardware glitches
- Improve product performance—find out how your software performs in real-world situations and improve your algorithms
- Understand the user experience—gain insight into how your customers interact with your devices
|Introducing DevAlert Sandbox||Video|
|DevAlert and STM32: A Sandbox and Tools to Crush Frustrating Bugs and Malicious Attacks||ST Blog|