TapNLink TnL-FIR203 wireless modules connect microcontroller-based systems to mobile devices via Bluetooth® Low Energy or NFC. Designers can rapidly and easily create Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) that run as mobile apps for their STM32-based electronics.
TnL-FIR203 connects to STM32 using only two GPIO and either:
- Serial protocol (S3P - Software Secure Serial Protocol) **
- SWD (debug) protocol for Arm® Cortex® M-based microcontrollers
TnL-FIR203 enhances the security of Bluetooth devices with NFC pairing and dynamic layered encryption.
The TapNLink wireless module implements by configuration only. There is no coding or hardware to design. Just specify the variables in the target MCU application, set access rights and display parameters. The free IoTize Studio configuration software and IoT App Creator automatically generate custom HMI as mobile apps (supports Android and iOS).
In just minutes, you are able to connect a mobile to your microcontroller application, and view or change data from your mobile HMI app.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) 5.2
Supported Target Protocols
- Debug port (SWD)
- Serial (S3P - Software Secure Serial Port)
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- Cordova-based hybrid apps (native, Java)
- Automatic app generation (Android, iOS)
- PCB dimensions: 38 mm x 28 mm x 3 mm
- AES-128/256 data encryption
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- Configurable Bluetooth® Low Energy pairing using NFC
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silicone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- 10 mA to 80 mAH (depending on communication channel)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20 °C, +55 °C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIR203
- MOQ: 20