TapNLink TnL-FIT203 wireless modules connect microcontroller-based systems to mobile devices via NFC. Designers can rapidly and easily create HMI that run as mobile apps for their STM32-based electronics.
TnL-FIT203 connects to STM32 using only 2 GPIO and either:
- Serial protocol (S3P - Software Secure Serial Protocol) **
- SWD (debug) protocol for ARM Cortex M-based microcontrollers
TnL-FIT203 also offers Energy Harvesting from mobile devices to power the target system.
The TanLlink wireless module implements by configuration only. There is no coding or hardware to design. Just specify the variables in the target MCU application, set access rights and display parameters. The free IoTize Studio configuration software and IoT App Creator automatically generate your custom HMI as a mobile apps (supports Android and iOS).
In just minutes, you will be able to connect a mobile to your microcontroller application, and view or change data from your mobile HMI app.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
Supported Target Protocols
- Debug port (SWD)
- Serial (S3P - Software Secure Serial Port)
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- Cordova-based hybrid apps (native, Java)
- Automatic app generation (Android, iOS)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silicone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- Electrical Characteristics
- 2.3V to 3.6V
- Standby: Typ: 1 µA Energy Harvesting*: 0
- Tx/Rx: Typ: 1 mA Energy Harvesting*: 0
* Up to 3 mA can be supplied to the target application during energy harvesting from an NFC mobile device.
Operating Temperature Range
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIT203
- MOQ: 20