winIDEA is an integrated development environment (IDE) interoperable with all iSYSTEM and selected third-party hardware, like the STLINK. winIDEA is an open platform complemented by the isystem.connect API, which allows external applications to remotely control the iSYSTEM software/hardware and to record data from the target system while the application is running.
This product is supplied by a third-party not affiliated to ST. For the latest information on the specification, refer to the third-party’s website www.isystem.com.
- Intuitive IDE
- On/Off-Chip FLASH Programming
- Debug Views
- Special function registers (SFRs)
- Variable Watch and much more
- Plugins for SoC-specific Features
- Performance Counters
Support for numerous Operation Systems:
- AUTOSAR, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, Azure etc.
- Timing Analysis
- Generic and free API isystem.connect
For more information: Why Choose iSYSTEM? – Friendly User Interface