SAFERTOS CORE, The RTOS for embedded systems that need to consider safety, but do not require certification.
WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems is an RTOS company that specializes in safety, producing and supplying real-time operating systems and software components to the medical, automotive, aerospace and industrial sectors.
SAFERTOS CORE provides the complete functionality and API of SAFERTOS®. It's designed to support embedded systems that need to consider safety, but don't require safety certification to international design standards such as IEC 61508 SIL3.
SAFERTOS CORE is ideal for companies who are developing products that:
- Need to consider safety but don’t require full certification
- May require certification in the future, and want to future proof their designs
- Require a robust, highly deterministic RTOS, incorporating key safety features
- Are starting lengthy development projects where certification evidence/documentation is not required at the start of the project.
SAFERTOS CORE uses the actual core SAFERTOS design, source code and API that is common across all safety certified SAFERTOS variants, ported for use on your specific processor/compiler combination. SAFERTOS CORE incorporates key safety features, combined with functionality that has a proven, successful history of use within embedded safety-critical applications.
- Intrinsic self-verification routines
- MPU support
- MISRA C compliant
- Migration path from FreeRTOS
- Full source code
- Provides full SAFERTOS functionality and API
- Uses the actual core SAFERTOS RTOS design and source code
- Ported to your specific processor/compiler combination
Upgrade route from SAFERTOS CORE to full SAFERTOS®