The L5970D is a step down monolithic power switching regulator capable to deliver up to 1A at output voltages from 1.2V to 35V.
The device uses an internal P-Channel D-MOS transistor (with a typical Rdson of 250mΩ) as switching element to minimize the size of the external components.
An internal oscillator fixes the switching frequency at 250KHz.
Having a minimum input voltage of 4.4V only, it is particularly suitable for 5V bus, available in all computer related applications.
Pulse by pulse current limit with the internal frequency modulation offers an effective constant current short circuit protection.
- Inhibit for zero current consumption
- Internal current limiting
- Protection against feedback disconnection
- Thermal shutdown
- Voltage feedforward
- 250KHz Internally fixed frequency
- Up to 1A output current
- 3.3V / (±2%) reference voltage
- Operating input voltage from 4.4V to 36V
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
- Zero load current operation
- Output voltage adjustable from 1.2V to 35V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.