The PSA60 is a high performance digital controller featuring the innovative and patented resonant / non-resonant ST VCOT™ control loop that allows to implement a high efficiency DC-DC converter in single-stage conversion directly from the 60 V bus.
In combination with PSA satellites, the device is able to implement a scalable power supply with output power in excess of 1 kW featuring Auto Cell Shedding and PFM to optimize the overall efficiency maintaining a >90% baseline over the whole current range without compromising the load transient and DVID response.
The PSA60 can be fully configured through PMBus™ to minimize external component count. Full set of telemetry is provided including BBR, CFP and primary / secondary side telemetry.
The device assures fast and independent protection against overcurrent, over/under-voltage and FB disconnection.
The PSA60 is available in VFQFPN68, 8x8 mm package with exposed pad.
- High performance resonant / non-resonant digital control loop STVCOT™
- Drives up to 6 PSA satellites
- Compliant with Intel VR13, VR13.HC and AVS protocols
- Fully configurable through PMBus™ rev1.2
- Telemetry for primary and secondary
- Full IC configuration / management
- Voltage positioning
- Advanced power management
- Auto cell shedding with PFM
- Low power 1.8 V logic
- Programmable protections
- OV / UV and FB disconnection
- Analog and digital overcurrent protection (OCP)
- Current sharing warning
- Black box recorder (BBR)
- Catastrophic fault precursor (CFP)
- Embedded non-volatile memory (NVM)
- Primary µC interface for telemetry (PuC)
- Single-wire synchronous rectifier driver
- RST and EN1V8 for low power mode
- VFQFPN68, 8x8 mm package
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|QFN 68 8x8x1.0||Industrial||Ecopack2||
Package:QFN 68 8x8x1.0
QFN 68 8x8x1.0
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|PSA60TR||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||QFN 68 8x8x1.0||0||125||PHILIPPINES|