The ST1S50 device is a 500 kHz fixed frequency PWM synchronous step-down regulator. The ST1S50 operates from 4.0 V to 18 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to 0.88 x VIN.
The ST1S50 device integrates a 95 mΩ high-side switch and a 69 mΩ synchronous rectifier allowing very high efficiency with very low output voltages.
The peak current mode control with a special PFM mode enables high efficiency at a light load.
The ST1S50 device is available in a VFDFPN10 3 x 3 x 1 mm - 10 leads package.
- 4 A output current
- 4.0 V to 18 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V to 0.88 x VIN
- 500 kHz switching frequency
- High efficiency at light load
- Programmable soft-start and enable
- Integrated 95 mΩ and 69 mΩ power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Power Good
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Short-circuit protection
- VFDFPN10 3 x 3 x 1 mm - 10 L
Recommended for you
Energy Generation and Distribution
Virtual - Augmented Reality
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.