The STNRG011 embodies a multi-mode (transition-mode and DCM) PFC controller, a high-voltage double-ended controller for the LLC resonant half-bridge, an 800 V-rated startup generator and a sophisticated digital engine, that manage optimal operation of three blocks.
The device comes in a 20-pin SO package and offers an advanced solution for power-factor-corrected high-efficiency converters supposed to comply with the most stringent energy saving regulations.
The power system and the control algorithms are managed by an 8-bit core with dedicated fast peripherals (SMED). Optimized digital algorithms together with HW analog IPs are implemented to guarantee a very high performance, BOM optimization and robustness.
The digital algorithms are stored into an internal ROM memory and all key application parameters can be stored into a device's NVM (non-volatile memory) memory during the production phase allowing wide configurability and calibration.
The device can also externally communicate through a 2-pin UART, allowing the monitoring function, the black box storing into an external E2PROMand the software patch upload from the external E2PROM.
- Digital combo multi-mode PFC + time-shift LLC resonant half-bridge controller
- Onboard 800 V startup circuit, line sense and X-cap discharge compliant with IEC 62368-1, for reduced standby power
- Enhanced fixed on time multi-mode TM PFC controller with input voltage feedforward, THD optimizer and frequency limitation
- Complete set of PFC protections
- Time-shift control of resonant half-bridge
- Enhanced burst-mode at light load with fast transient response and line adaptive half-bridge brown-out protection
- Complete set of half-bridge protections
- Available in SO20 package
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.