The BUL58D is manufactured using high voltage Multi Epitaxial Planar technology to enhance switching speeds while maintaining a wide RBSOA.
The BUL series is designed for use in lighting applications and low cost switch-mode power supplies.
- INTEGRATED ANTIPARALLEL COLLECTOR-EMITTER DIODE
- HIGH RUGGEDNESS
- VERY HIGH SWITCHING SPEED
- LOW BASE-DRIVE REQUIREMENTS
- STMicroelectronics PREFERRED SALESTYPE
- HIGH VOLTAGE CAPABILITY
- NPN TRANSISTOR
- MINIMUM LOT-TO-LOT SPREAD FOR RELIABLE OPERATION
- FULLY CHARACTERISED AT 125°C
- LOW SPREAD OF DYNAMIC PARAMETERS
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.