This application-specific IGBT utilizes the most advanced PowerMESH™ technology optimized for coil driving in the harsh environment of automotive ignition systems. These devices show very low on-state voltage and very high SCIS energy capability over a wide operating temperature range. Moreover, ESD-protected logic level gate input and an integrated gate resistor means no external protection circuitry is required.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- SCIS energy of 320 mJ @ TJ = 25 °C
- Parts are 100% tested in SCIS
- ESD gate-emitter protection
- Gate-collector high voltage clamping
- Logic level gate drive
- Very low saturation voltage
- High pulsed current capability
- Gate and gate-emitter resistor
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.