Designed to protect sensitive equipment against power surges including electrostatic discharges (ESD), ST’s 600 W transient voltage suppressor (TVS) series supports applications such as solar inverters, set-top boxes, MOSFET protection, industrial control, telecom base stations and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
In addition to low clamping voltages and fast response times, our portfolio of 600 W transient voltage suppressors offer:
- The absolute best-in-class performance at full power even with high junction temperatures, easily outperforming our competitors, and enabling a 600 W device housed in a smaller SMA package
- Peak power dissipation of up to 600 W in SMA and SMA Flat packages
- SMA Flat enables to manage the same amount of power in a 50% thinner & more cost effective device
- Higher package density or smaller packages can be selected to optimize space savings
- Flat package (SMA Flat) in addition to standard packages in axial and surface-mount (SMD) configurations
This video is presenting ESD protections and Integrated Passives around the MCU