The ESDALC6V1-1U2 is a unidirectional single line TVS diode designed to protect the data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced line capacitance and board space saving are required.
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 6.1 V min.
- Unidirectional device
- Multiple ESD strike sustainability
- Very low diode capacitance: 12 pF typ. at 0 V
- Low leakage current
- 0201 SMD package size compatible
- Ultra small PCB area: 0.18 mm2
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.