The ESDALC6V1M3 is a monolithic array designed to protect 1 line or 2 lines against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced line capacitance and board space saving are required.
- 2 unidirectional, low capacitance Transil diodes
- Better than IEC 61000-4-2 standard (ESD protection: 11 kV contact discharge)
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 6.1 V min
- Low diode capacitance (11 pF typ at 0 V)
- Low leakage current < 0.5 μA
- Very small PCB area: 0.6 mm2
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards
IEC61000-4-2 level 4:
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G-Method 3015-7: class 3B:
- HBM (human body model)
- IEC61000-4-2 level 4:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.