The ST16045 is a 45 W, 28 V input matched LDMOS transistor designed for Global Positioning System and communication/ISM applications with frequencies from 700 to 1700 MHz. It can be used in Class AB/B and Class C for all typical modulation formats.
- High efficiency and linear gain operations
- Integrated ESD protection
- Internally input matched for ease of use
- Large positive and negative gate / source voltage range
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability