ST33 SIM & eSIM Secure Element Family
The ST33 family has been designed to meet the Common Criteria EAL5+/EMVCo security and performance requirements. It is compliant with SIM and embedded SIM specifications according GSMA, ETSI and Global Platform. ST33 combines the latest Flash technologies with the highest security levels on the ARM® SecurCore® SC300 core. A wide range of configurations and applications are available to meet cellular connectivity market demand.
- For consumer : deployed by large OEMs in mobile consumer devices such as smartphones, tablets, wearables, laptops, and notebooks.
- For industrial and IoT : M2M solutions in industrial environments.
- For Secure Automotive : bring security and automotive grade AEC-Q100 into vehicle telematics, gateways and electronic control units (ECU).
STMicroelectronics Becomes First Chip Maker Accredited by the GSMA to Personalize eSIMs for Mobiles and Connected IoT Devices
Building on existing accreditation to manufacture eSIM chips that meet the GSMA’s specifications for security and reliability, ST is speeding ahead of other chip makers by gaining further accreditation for securely applying eSIM personalization data, according to the GSMA’s Secure Accreditation Scheme for UICC Production (GSMA SAS-UP).
ST can now deliver personalized eSIMs, built around the proven ST33 secure microcontroller, directly to customers’ production facilities, ready to use with no further programming required. Equipment OEMs, mobile network operators, and SIM operating-system (OS) vendors can thus enjoy greater convenience, economy, and business efficiency by streamlining the eSIM supply chain to save handling overheads and reduce time to market. The eSIMs, customized with connection credentials, enable smaller form factors, greater security, and increased flexibility.
- GSMA SAS-UP Certification for Rousset
- GSMA SAS-UP Certification for Toa Payoh
- GSMA SAS-UP Certification for Caserta
More about ST’s GSMA certification here.