The STSAFE-TPM (trusted platform module) family of products offers a broad portfolio of standardized solutions for embedded, PC, mobile, and computing applications.
It includes turnkey products compliant with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards that provide services to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity of information and devices.
The STSAFE-TPM devices are easy to integrate thanks to the variety of supported interfaces and the availability of TPM ecosystem software solutions.
They target Common Criteria, TCG, and FIPS certification.
The ST33KTPM2XSPI offers a slave serial peripheral interface (SPI) by default whereas the ST33KTPM2XI2C offers exclusively a slave SPI or a slave I²C interface. Both devices are compliant with the TCG PC Client TPM Profile specifications.
It offers resilience services during the TPM firmware upgrade process, and self-recovery of TPM firmware and critical data upon failure detection.
The ST33KTPM2XSPI and ST33KTPM2XI2C operate in the –40 °C to 105 °C extended temperature range.
The device is offered in the UFQFPN32 ECOPACK2 package. ECOPACK is an ST trademark.
- TPM features
- Flash-memory-based trusted platform module (TPM)
- Compliant with Trusted Computing Group (TCG) trusted platform module (TPM) Library specifications 2.0, revision 1.59 errata version 1.3 and TCG PC Client Platform TPM Profile (PTP) for TPM 2.0 Version 1.05
- Fault-tolerant firmware loader that keeps the TPM fully functional when the loading process is interrupted (self-recovery)
- SP800-193 compliant for protection, detection and recovery requirements
- Targeted certifications:
- Common Criteria in compliance with the TPM 2.0 protection profile (augmented with AVA_VAN.5, resistant to high-potential attacks)
- FIPS 140-3
- TCG certification
- SPI support at up to 66 MHz
- I²C communication bus running at up to 1 Mb/s
- Hardware features
- Highly reliable flash memory with error correction code
- Extended temperature range: −40 °C to 105 °C
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection up to 4 kV (HBM)
- 1.8 V or 3.3 V supply voltage range
- Security features
- Active shield
- Monitoring of environmental parameters
- Hardware and software protection against fault injection
- FIPS SP800-90A and AIS20-compliant deterministic random-bit generator (DRBG)
- FIPS SP800-90B and AIS31-compliant true random-number generator (TRNG)
- Cryptographic algorithms:
- RSA key generation (1024, 2048, 3072 and 4096 bits)
- RSA signature (RSASSA-PSS, RSASSA-PKCS1v1_5)
- RSA encryption (RSAES-OAEP, RSAESPKCS1-v1_5)
- SHA-1, SHA-2 (256 and 384 bits), SHA-3 (256 and 384 bits)
- HMAC SHA-1, SHA-2 and SHA-3
- AES-128,192 and 256 bits
- ECC (NIST P-256, P-384 curves): key generation, ECDH and ECDSA, ECSchnorr
- ECDAA (BN-256 curve)
- Device provided with 3 endorsement keys (EK) and EK certificates (RSA2048, ECC NIST P_256 and ECC NIST P_384)
- Device provisioned with three 2048-bit RSA key pairs to reduce the TPM provisioning time
- Product's targeted compliance
- Compliant with Microsoftt ® Windows® 10 and 11
- Compliant with Linux® drivers
- Compliant with Intel® vPro® technology
- Compliant with TCG test suite for TPM 2.0
- Compliant with the open-source TCG TPM 2.0 TSS implementation
- TPM features
Recommended for you
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - ST33KTPM2XI2C
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|UFQFPN 32 5x5x0.55 mm||Ecopack2|| |
Package:UFQFPN 32 5x5x0.55 mm
UFQFPN 32 5x5x0.55 mm
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST33KTPM2X32CKE3|| distributors |
Distributor availability of ST33KTPM2X32CKE3
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||UFQFPN 32 5x5x0.55 mm||0||70||THAILAND|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors