Key Product Benefits
The ST25R3914/5 are highly integrated NFC initiators / HF reader ICs for automotive applications, AEC-Q100 grade 1 qualified, including the analog front end (AFE) and a highly integrated data framing system for ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) initiator, ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) active target, ISO 14443A and B reader (including high bit rates), ISO 15693 reader and FeliCa™ reader. Implementation of other standard and custom protocols like MIFARE™ Classic is possible using the AFE and implementing framing in the external microcontroller (Stream and Transparent modes).
ST’s STM8AL ultra-low-power series for automotive applications puts green energy, application safety and power efficiency at the forefront. It is particularly suited to battery-operated functions such as remote keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring, as well as for applications where power consumption is critical over time: companion microcontroller, immobilizers and sensors.
STM8CubeMX is a graphical tool that allows configuring STM8 microcontrollers very easily and generating the corresponding configuration reports. Step one consists in selecting the STMicroelectronics STM8 microcontroller that matches the required set of peripherals, or in choosing a target board.
- Automotive grade qualified ST25R3914/15 NFC Reader ICs and STM8A MCU
- MISRA-C compliant NFC library
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies, including complete ISO-DEP and NFC-DEP layers
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types and mobile phones supporting P2P
- Free user-friendly license terms